SAP Data Migration ManagerApply now
SAP Data Migration Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
The complexity of migrating legacy data for use in SAP applications can catch even the most prepared companies in any industry off-guard. Accenture data migration services provide clients with an industrialized, quality-centric approach to data migration from heterogeneous legacy systems, or from multiple SAP sites, to a centralized SAP system. Accenture works for the top level of businesses in the world. Many of them are multinationals and have a complex system landscape. They are using state-of-the-art systems and tools.
We are currently seeking an experienced SAP Data Migration Manager with a passion for customer service, outstanding analytical skills, and a desire to be part of a winning team.
In this role, you will collaborate with business and functional teams in gathering business requirements for data migration needs and work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration, often in an international team. You will be working with subject matter experts to identify, define and communicate the data migration requirements.
You take the lead in defining the data migration strategy, managing the preparation, and monitoring the execution.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights, and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities, and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs. Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
As an SAP Data Migration Manager, you will manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan. You will develop best practices and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.Who we are - Accenture Technology
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Song and Industry X.
- A completed bachelor's or master's degree
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- 5+ years of experience in SAP Data Migration
- Strong experience working in project implementation on SAP S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of Masterdata best practices is a plus. Experience with SAP modules such as: SD/MM, SAP FICO, SAP PP
- Knowledge/experience with SAP Data Migration Tooling such as: LSMW, SAP ABAP, SAP Data Services, Informatica, etc.
- Knowledge/experience with S/4HANA Migration cockpit and MS Access is a plus
- Knowledge/experience with Defect and Incident tooling such as HP ALM and Remedy or equivalent is a plus.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate meetings and workshops to collect data, functional and technology requirements, document processes, data flows, gap analysis
- Demonstrated history of managing a Data Migration team
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops
- Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location, FlexMoment leave of absence program (50% paid leave of absence for 3 months) and FlexDay; a flexible day you can take off to celebrate what matters to you – from EidalFitr to a birthday.
- ‘Do Good’ volunteering program
- Paid leave: Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with. Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.