Salesforce Technology AdvisorApply now
Salesforce Technology Advisor
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Location: Across Europe
Technical Consultant (m/f) Salesforce
Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our Consulting Team combines economical, digital and technological expertise to help clients reach the next level of innovation and performance. Here you’ll give new impetus to our Salesforce Europe Technical Consulting group.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion in a role within Technology where you’ll support leading Consumer Goods companies in their Digital Front Office Transformation process, leveraging the Salesforce platform.
That’s how you’ll make a difference:
- Seeing the big picture as well as the detail, you’ll elaborate business solution requirements and translate them into technical designs.
- You’ll not only drive and participate in technical analysis and the preparation of prototypes but also configure the Salesforce solution and support the system integration phase as part of a global team.
- In this highly collaborative role you’ll work directly with business stakeholders at our clients.
- Last but not least you’ll participate actively in the continuous improvement process, share knowledge and best practices.
- Bachelor's or higher degree, approx. 3 years of experience in consulting / Systems Integration
- Understanding of E2E technical architectures, integration patterns and security, ideally on Salesforce platform
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Able to sense the needs of our clients combined with a desire to provide excellent customer service
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.