Salesforce Technical ArchitectApply now
Salesforce Technical Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Interesting work brings people to Accenture. Variety, team work and personal growth are just some of the core values as you start to build your career at Accenture. A career that translates into continuous opportunities to expand your knowledge as we help clients become high-performance businesses. As our Global SaaS practice has grown over the last year, and we want to continue to meet the growing demand of our customers, we are currently looking to expand our team with a Technical Architect for Salesforce.com.
You will become part of the Global Salesforce Business Group where you will work, on a project basis, in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of SaaS projects. As an experienced Technical Architect, you are specialized in the Salesforce Lightning Platform which enables you to provide specialist expertise to clients. You have a proper understanding of implementing scalable, secure and performing platform solutions, including the underlying interconnecting architecture and the latest innovations in the SaaS domain.
You can work in teams and/or guide teams that will successfully deliver any Salesforce.com project. Your team trusts and builds on your expertise and capabilities regarding the following areas:
- Defining the technical architecture that can cover several platforms and integration and verification between different systems;
- Supervising the technical team;
- Assigning and coaching the technical resources during the development of the technical architecture;
- Defining a Solution Design Document; Troubleshooting and mitigate risks;
- The technical review and validation of requests for change.
- Advise on proper ALM to support on platform implementations
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
To qualify for the position of a Lead Developer Salesforce, you should meet the following job requirements:
- Able to develop a solution-oriented design;
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience as a Technical Architect;
- Salesforce Application or System Architect certified;
- Experience with complex integration projects and integration with multiple ESB’s;
- Understanding of CICD
- Experience with data migrations and ETL processes;
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of delivery / integration architecture;
- Passionate drive to bring high value to our clients;
- A team player that is focused to make the team successful;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense, via Arjan.Geense@accenture.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.