Salesforce Technical ArchitectApply now
Salesforce Technical Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Salesforce Technical Consultant, you help clients to harness the power of Salesforce to innovate, grow and improve. By implementing the latest Cloud technologies, staying ahead of the digital curve is our business and driving disruption is what we do.
You are able to work in teams that will successfully deliver the Salesforce projects. Your team trusts and builds on your expertise and both your technical and functional capabilities regarding the following areas:
- Defining technical Solution Design Documents;
- Contribute to the development of configuration specifications;
- The development, implementation and testing of Saleforce applications;
- Integrating Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions;
- Execution of technical analysis and designing technical specifications for Salesforce solutions;
- Supporting the team as a subject matter expert by providing solutions;
- Ensure post-production support.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience as Salesforce developer;
- Experience with the development and integration of Salesforce environments;
- Experience with integration of external applications via middleware, REST or SOAP.
- Experience with using GIT, CI/CD is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM packages such as Siebel, MS Dynamics and / or SAP CRM is an advantage;
- Good command of English;
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Connect with Arjan Geense, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +31(0)6 5386 0605
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.