Salesforce DeveloperApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
You will become part of the Global SaaS practice where you will work, on a project basis, in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of SaaS projects. As a Lead Developer in Salesforce.com, you are specialized in at least one Salesforce Cloud (For example Sales, Service, Commerce or Marketing Cloud) which enables you to provide high-quality solutions to your team and the client. You are well informed about the technology of Salesforce platform and will act as an expert in the field of configuration and customized solutions for the delivery of Salesforce projects for our enterprise customers.
You can work in teams that will successfully deliver Salesforce projects. Your team trusts and builds on your expertise and both your technical and functional capabilities regarding the following areas:
- Defining technical Solution Documents;
- Contribute to the development of configuration specifications;
- The development, implementation and testing of Salesforce applications;
- Integrating Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions;
- Execution of technical analysis and designing technical specifications for Salesforce solutions;
- Supporting the team as a subject matter expert by providing solutions;
- Ensure post-production support.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience as Salesforce developer;
- Experience with the development and integration of Salesforce environments;
- Experience with integration of external applications via middleware, REST or SOAP.
- Experience with using GIT, CI/CD is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM packages such as Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics and / or SAP CRM is an advantage;
- Good command of English;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Connect with Arjan Geense, email@example.com, or +31(0)6 5386 0605
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.