Salesforce Commerce Technical ConsultantApply now
Salesforce Commerce Technical Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Salesforce Commerce Technical Consultant
Interesting work brings people to Accenture. Variety, teamwork and personal growth are just some of the core values as you start to build your career at Accenture. A career that translates into continuous opportunities to expand your knowledge as we help clients become high-performance businesses. As our Global Salesforce Business Group has grown over the last year, and we want to continue to meet the growing demand of our customers, we are currently looking to expand our team with a Salesforce Commerce Technical Consultant, both Classic and/or Lightning.
You will become part of the Salesforce business Group (SFBG) practice where you will work, on a project basis, in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce projects. As a Salesforce Commerce Technical Consultant, you are specialized in Salesforce B2B Commerce, either Classic and/or Lightning. Your skills enable you to provide high-quality solutions to your team and the client. You are well informed about the technology of Salesforce and will act as an expert in the field of configuration and customized solutions for the delivery of Salesforce projects for our enterprise customers.
You are able to work in Agile teams that will successfully deliver the required business value. Your team trusts and builds on your expertise and both your technical and functional capabilities regarding the following areas:
- Defining technical Solution Design Documents
- Contribute to the development of configuration specifications
- The development, implementation and testing of Salesforce applications using force.com platform-based programming languages (APEX, LWC, VisualForce)
- Integrating Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions
- Execution of technical analysis and designing technical specifications for Salesforce solutions
- Supporting the team as a subject matter expert by providing expertise and best practices
- Ensure post-production support
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the Salesforce domain
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the Commerce domain
- Salesforce Certified in Commerce Cloud, Community Cloud, Platform developer and/or Platform Builder
- Experience with implementing or configuring CloudCraze and/or B2B Commerce Lightning
- Experience in hybrid Agile work environments, SAFe certification is preferred-Certified
- Familiar with DevOps & CI/CD concepts in the Salesforce Ecosystem
"Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract with possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (e.g. electric lease car, bicycle or flexible budget including NS business card)
- Appealing bonus program
- Laptop and smartphone
- Discount on Accenture shares
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.