Sales Solution Architect - Cloud FirstApply now
Sales Solution Architect - Cloud First
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
As a Solution Architect for Infrastructure and Cloud Services, you will play a key role with the customer. You will understand and translate their needs and requirements into a solution in order to propose and sell them an adapted offer on medium to large scale projects.
You will accompany the projects in their different phases, while being the guarantor of the solutions proposed to our customers.
More concretely, your missions will be the following:
Pre-sales phase - definition, modeling of the offer and management of the schedule:
- Participate in the requirement gathering of business and technical needs and issues
- You analyze the needs of the prospect and propose the appropriate solution (structuring of the offer, financial estimation, definition of deliverables and commitments);
- In connection with the technical teams, you check the feasibility of the proposals;
- You contribute to the responses to calls for tenders, by taking charge of the elaboration of the technical parts;
- In cooperation with the account teams, build a business case and accompany it with an adapted and innovative offer
- Present the proposed solution to the client, in collaboration with the sales and delivery team in particular
- Align the final proposal with the terms and conditions finally agreed (specifications, schedules, and other contractual documents)
You are the main point of contact:
- Accompany and support the sales team during the different phases of the sales cycle;
- Manage the customer relationship, participate in internal workshops or with customers to structure the needs or an approach
- Answer the customer's questions to convince them of the relevance of the proposed solution
- Ensure good collaboration and communication with internal teams, especially with the Sales and Delivery experts, but also with the Legal, Commercial and Finance teams
- Ensure the proper monitoring of internal processes
- Manage the internal validation of the solution
- You guarantee the service, by interfacing with the Delivery teams
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- You have experience in solutioning, delivery or sale of infrastructure services (outsourcing)
- You have knowledge in the following areas Public Cloud Services (mainly IaaS and PaaS offerings from AWS, Azure and GCP), Private and Hybrid Cloud Services, Datacenter Services, DevOps, SecOps, FinOps, RPA, Machine, Learning and Automation
- You will also pull your weight with the following:
- You are passionate about emerging technologies and keep up with market developments
- You are creative to propose innovative and "smart" solutions
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to bring all stakeholders together towards a single solution
- You are persuasive (to obtain internal validations and customer support)
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are interested in multicultural work and you have a good level of written and spoken English
- You are mobile for possible travel in the Netherlands and abroad
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.