Sales Senior Manager - Communication, Media and Technologie / CMTApply now
Sales Senior Manager - Communication, Media and Technologie / CMT
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Sales Sr. Manager – Communication, Media and Technology you will play a key role in driving the continued expansion of one of Accenture’s most fast-growing industry groups. Accenture Operations is seeking a strong, experienced sales professional who can develop relationships, create strong value propositions for clients, and see the deal through from inception to signature.
The focus will be to lead the client engagement and sale process for opportunities from point of origination and sales pursuit to close, using deep sales process and expertise of relevant enterprise and domain specific capabilities.
The role includes developing relationships with key buyers and decision makers at new and/or existing clients to protect and grow the business. This role collaborates with a variety of specialists within Accenture including solution teams to help develop custom programs, commercial teams and client teams who will drive the overall client relationship.
The individual will apply Accenture's corporate strategies, client service group priorities, and formal sales campaign management processes to secure new contracts and deliver sales that meet or exceed financial goals within acceptable risk parameters.
Work you will do:
- Develop relationships with key buyers, influencers and decision-makers for operations services at new and/or existing clients – this can include stakeholders in marketing, procurement, global operations, finance and shared service structures
- Effectively develop internal relationships and create awareness of the Operations offering focused on communication, media and technology clients with key account executives and stakeholders and support the translation into tailored value propositions
- Work together with solution, delivery and sales teams - facilitating the solution and value proposition shaping process to ensure differentiation and value in Accenture’s offering to the client
- Facilitate negotiation and closing activities
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
Our people are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology, and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights, and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models, and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
We leverage design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs. Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence.
Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts for our clients.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in complex, multimillion dollar BPS/ operations sales execution/sales pursuit and closure
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling operations and/or outsourcing services within the communications, media, or high-technology industry
- Proven sales deal leadership originating and closing operations services opportunities
- Credibility in the CMT (Communication, Media, and Technology) Industry
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting. Worked for large, complex matrix organization providing ability to network across Accenture
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills in English and Dutch - both written and verbal
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
An expense allowance
Discount on Accenture shares
The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Being part of a fast-growing people-focused team
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.