Sales Lead Talent Development Operations ManagerApply now
Sales Lead Talent Development Operations Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Within Accenture Operations Netherlands we are looking to expand our Talent Development Operations (TDO) services. We are looking for a versatile Sales Lead with a strong background in training services and a good understanding of change management to join and lead our TDO team.
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person that we are looking for and do you want to gain additional experience to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company? Then this is your chance!
Talent Development Operations (TDO) services is one of the service offerings within our Accenture Operations services portfolio and is focused on learning solutions, for instance learning content creation and training development & delivery.
Your role has 3 key elements to it:
- Sales and Business Development; you set the sales strategy and objectives for the TDO services in cooperation with the Accenture account teams to meet financial targets; this means you’re also involved in account planning and opportunity origination.
- Team up with the delivery manager to manage the TDO services contracts with our clients (both from a quality (SLAs) point of view as well as the financials) and ensure client satisfaction.
- Work together with the delivery lead to design and develop career paths & relevant skills for the learning consultants in the TDO team.
This role asks you to play an active and leading role in the sales process of TDO services and you will drive the origination of new sales opportunities in Learning & Development that encompasses the following (at a high level):
- Capability Partnership and Planning
- Content Curation, Design and Development
- Manage RFP responses
- Drive financial and legal negotiations
- Campaign Design and Management
- Technology Optimization and Maintenance
- Learning Administration
- Learning Analytics
- Constant drive for new and creative sales techniques to showcase our capabilities
- Develop collateral, sales credentials etc in support of new sales opportunities and leads
- Integrate with the Global Agile Services teams to obtain a full view of client used cases and applicability to the Netherlands team
- Build relationships and determine partnering agreements with the Global Talent Development Team in Operations and Strategy & Consulting Learning Teams
- Grow our portfolio of clients for Learning & Development
In a nutshell, we are looking for someone who can conceptualize/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner, who can manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment. You are willing to travel within the Netherlands and occasionally abroad.
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
Our ideal candidate truly enjoys his or her work, is eager, flexible and has a “lead by example” attitude. Moreover:
- University or business school degree, preferably related to (organizational) Learning or Human Resources and/or Change Management
- Minimal 5+ years of relevant experience in selling and delivering and/or creation of Learning/Training projects.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to understand the needs of customers and internal stakeholders.
- Good understanding of the process of designing training materials or e-learning modules in a corporate environment.
- Understanding and affinity with the way of working and decision making in large corporations.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.