Sales Lead - Supply Chain & Industry X ServicesApply now
Sales Lead - Supply Chain & Industry X Services
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Accenture Operations has an exciting vacancy for a Sales Leader selling Supply Chain & Industry X Services in Europe with a focus on the Netherlands. Our team is welcoming an executive minded professional who will develop relationships with key buyers / decision-makers within new and/or existing clients. Drive is your contribution to double our innovative and digital services portfolio in the Supply Chain - Industry X domain across all industries. After the recent Covid impact, the importance of a resilient, agile and customer-centric Supply Chain has become more prominent than ever before. Our opportunities to support our clients are growing significantly.
To accelerate Operations growth opportunities, we are seeking for Sales Leaders who can support organizations to proactively optimize their supply chain processes and solutions, resulting in cost savings, revenue growth, increased agility and speed-to-market.
The Sales Lead drives the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline, thorough deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. The Sales Capture Lead manages the opportunity from sales pursuit up to services mobilization using deep sales process and Supply Chain & Industry X Business Process Services offering expertise.
- Ensure sales strategies execution, using your deep sales process and Supply Chain & Industry X services offering expertise;
- Establish qualification, win strategy, power mapping, internal approvals coordination and ensure to realize a winning proposition together with your sales team;
- Support solution design via client interactions and sharing relevant client stories
- Engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the proposition, including influencing client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities;
- Manage a successful transition of the opportunity to mobilization and delivery teams;
- Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, reference ability, etc.;
- Supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members.
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
- Proven track record against multiple million-dollar sales targets, experience selling large scale projects to Fortune 100 firms;
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management;
- Large complex (outsourcing) sales management and business development experience;
- The ability to build and manage long term relationships, with Accenture and with our clients
- 10+ years of sales experience, whereby 5+ years of experience in the strategic Supply Chain (Shared Services / Outsourcing) work;
- Win strategy development, value proposition development, transition to delivery, sales pursuit management, pricing, strategy, and execution;
- Proposal development negotiate to close, deal shaping, business case development, qualification and alliance management
- Minimum Bachelor's degree;
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Trustworthy, communicative, engaging and willing to travel
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Bonus structure possible.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.