Sales Lead - Sourcing & ProcurementApply now
Sales Lead - Sourcing & Procurement
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities for Sourcing & Procurement offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into a more complex sales role, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
We are looking for energetic and forward-looking Sourcing and Procurement Sales Lead to expand our footprint in The Netherlands.
You will drive the full Sourcing & Procurement sales process for Accenture Operations and manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and Sourcing & Procurement expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities
- Identify specific Sourcing & Procurement sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients for the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services.
- Extreme depth of knowledge of Procurement Managed Services. Understand entire suite of Procurement offerings, it’s differentiation in the market and how it shapes the marketplace. Understand and represent the value of key offerings (Category Management, Sourcing, Contract Services, Supplier Relationship Management, Coupa / Ariba Enablement Services, etc.) across all industries.
- Provides solutions to complex Sourcing & Procurement business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management and C levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- A successful candidate will be goal-directed and milestone-oriented, while maintaining a long-term focus on enhancing & delivering quality processes for the team.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with the full Accenture ecosystem
- Bachelors or Master Degree
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing BPS/ BPO deals in Sourcing & Procurement
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities.
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation.
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via e-mail: arjan.geense@accenture
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.