Sales Lead Manager - TelecommunicationsApply now
Sales Lead Manager - Telecommunications
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Are you an experienced Sales Lead with a background in consulting or technology in the industry of Telecommunications? Would you like to be part of a fast-growing Industry (Network, 5G)? Do you want to bring your expertise of sales and learn from Accenture's top Sales Executives in the Netherlands on strategically important, multi-disciplinary and cross-geography pursuits? If so, we would love to hear from you. We are seeking talented individuals that are results orientated, commercially astute and personable to help us to reinforce Accenture's position as a market leader.
As a Sales Lead, you will be part of the Accenture Sales function, but this is not a sales role in the traditional sense. You will be at the intersection of Strategy & Consulting, Technology and Sales. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts for our clients. You will be responsible for shaping and driving all activities within the whole sales cycle – from helping the Accenture team to originate new opportunities, creating the first proposal and to closure of the final contract.
Your role will be broad, differing day in & day out and you will have the autonomy to shape and grow the role in line with your ambitions. It will equip you with a broad range of industry-relevant skills and a network that will enable you to nurture and grow a successful career in the direction you choose to take. You will become part of a small yet diverse (inter-disciplinary and international) team. We enjoy working together but also like to meet up outside of work for dinner or drinks.
Your role - in summary:
- Originate, shape, sell and close deals that are single or multi service
- Develop and manage win strategy, negotiation strategy and close plan of your deals
- Aggregate a team of experts around you to create innovative answers to client needs
- Shape commercial model to differentiate from the competition
- Engage the firm’s leadership as appropriate to shepherd the deal through the firm’s approval process
- Ensure a long lasting cooperation with your clients
Our people are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology, and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights, and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models, and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
We leverage design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs. Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence.
Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts for our clients.
- 5-10 years of experience: in technology strategy or sales, preferably within a technology or consulting firm
- Relevant experience: with large scale digital, technology or business transformations in the world of telecommunications
- You have experience shaping creative commercial constructs which link to value and business outcomes
- Entrepreneurial: proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Responsible: you are not afraid to take end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
- Team spirit: you enjoy working in a team and coaching junior team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English mandatory and Dutch preferred); the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Completed Master’s degree preferred
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
An expense allowance
Discount on Accenture shares
The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Being part of a fast-growing people-focused team
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.