Sales Director – Software and Platform IndustryApply now
Sales Director – Software and Platform Industry
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Are you passionate about the new economy created by the platform giants and unicorns? They occupy 8 of the S&P’s top 10 most valuable companies in the world and they’ve achieved that growth in just 10 years.
Accenture Software and Platform client group works with the top 10 global platform companies & a diverse mix of startups, emerging unicorns that are creating new offerings and disruptive business models that touches our lives and experience everyday.
Accenture has an exciting vacancy for Sales Director for the Software and Platforms client group in the Netherlands. Our team is welcoming an ambitious professional who wants to drive and guide teams throughout the whole sales cycle. The ideal candidate would have a flair for developing relationships with client stakeholders within new and/or existing clients and be able to develop attractive value propositions across our full portfolio of consulting, technology, operations, and security.
Do you want to grab this opportunity to power the platform future and become part of a high performing sales team?
As a Sales Director, focused on Software and Platforms clients, you will be responsible to drive and close new business opportunities. You will build relationships within Accenture and with our clients to be able to bring the best of Accenture to address our clients’ needs/challenges.
You will take the lead in shaping client specific value propositions and responsible for opportunity qualification, win strategy definition/execution, proposal development, orals presentation, and support of contract negotiations to secure new contracts and deliver sales that meet or exceed financial goals within acceptable risk parameters.
You will do this by working collaboratively with our clients and internal Accenture teams.
- Your role will be focused on building long term and trust-based relationships with clients as well as within Accenture (key stakeholders and colleagues).
- You will be collaborating with teams across Accenture to create a compelling proposition for our clients
- You have strong commercial acumen and a demonstrated ability to negotiate and close contracts
- You have to feel confident in working in a challenging and dynamic environment
The software and platforms client group orchestrates and deliver the full portfolio of Accenture offerings towards the clients.
We address the changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 12 years’ experience)
- 7+ years of experience in selling consulting and/or technology projects towards platform based clients
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of Euro 15M+
- Expertise in Platform solution, Cloud, and IT transformation with ability to establish credibility with technology executives with the platform and unicorn companies
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter - you are proactive and service oriented
- Responsible and decisive to take end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, Dutch language is advantageous
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Excellent Bonus Program
- Learning and Training opportunities
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.