S/4HANA ManagerApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Would you like to combine your knowledge of business processes with your interest in technology to solve IT challenges and help clients operate and grow in a challenging, digitally-driven market? And are you interested to work on the intersect of business and technology to combine your functional know-how to achieve our client’s goals? Then we are looking for you!
As a (Senior) Manager in our SAP Advisory Practice, you are a key player in all upcoming Digital SAP programs serving various industries and clients. In your role, you are responsible for the overall organization and in the lead of cross-functional teams in developing and implementing project deliverables. You are in charge of leading the project team that designs and implements a roadmap from the clients' current landscape to a future SAP cloud-based application landscape and able to articulate the benefits of new SAP technology to our clients. Your day to day job consists of:
- Combining your business background in either Cloud, Data & Analytics, Order to Cash, Architecture, BI & reporting, and integration or related. Act as a Subject Matter Expert in this SAP Functional Domain and contribute to related S/4HANA programs/projects
- Help CTO/CIOs build the ERP Strategy Roadmap by defining target IT landscapes and processes – from the blueprint to the management and delivery
- Coordinating project deliverables through a transformation lifecycle; defining, analyzing, and mapping business processes, organizational elements, and related applications to solve our clients' biggest challenges, delivering on business value.
- Coaching and guiding colleagues
- Contribute to business development and sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
The continuous evolution of technology urges companies to strategically outline their IT and business operating models and act upon new developments to become future proof. Within the Accenture Technology domain, SAP Advisory supports clients to successfully transform their businesses by leveraging IT to accelerate their future. With a team of deep industry, business, and technology enthusiasts, we are involved in SAP transformations from the business case, blueprint design to implementation, ensuring the right fit between system and business processes. With our expertise, we act on the intersection of technology and business as we strive to create new value-adding services that contribute to our client's success in different industry groups while maximizing the organization's business outcomes. Together we solve complex challenges and contribute to the creation of connected, intelligent enterprises by proposing a diverse range of SAP-related IT solutions to support business growth.
How might your week look like?
Marjolein van Zanten
Client callNormally it would be travelling to clients
Briefing with client teamBrief about the new product specifics to be added
Brainstorming SAP implementation designDiscuss your own ideas with colleagues!
- Proven consulting experience in C-suite engagement and relationship-building Proven ability and experience in either Cloud, Data & Analytics, Order to Cash, Architecture, BI & reporting, and integration or related domains with an understanding of integration dependencies demonstrating good conceptual and analytical skills.
- A minimum of 10 years of SAP experience with at least 3 full end-to-end SAP transformations
- Proactive, willingness to quickly familiarize with new topics and to further develop topics with the customer
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to clearly articulate the business value and change impact of S/4HANA transformations
- An entrepreneurial and commercial mindset with demonstratable experience of making a commercial impact for your organization by creating new value-added services/offerings for our clients
- SAP S/4HANA domain-specific certification preferred
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you are great at. This means you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Expense allowances
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.