Robotics Process Automation Developer, HeerlenApply now
Robotics Process Automation Developer, Heerlen
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Technical Bachelor or Master diploma;
- At least 3 years of experience as software developer in automation projects;
- Experience with Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere (or other robotic process automation tools) is a preferred, if you have no experience with these tools we will train you.
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- 2+ years of experience in software development or process automation development;
- Fast learning, you watch trends in your area and are not afraid of applying new technologies and solutions;
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation, for example: bicycle plan, travel expenses and NS business card
- Laptop & smartphone
- Bonus, expense allowance & pension arrangement
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.