Risk Senior ManagerApply now
Risk Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
* Do you want to work with great people and be part of a diverse team? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements. We are looking forward to meeting you, so don't hesitate to give us a call and discuss this! *
Become a leader in Risk analytics in the financial services sector! Financial institutions are currently facing major challenges regarding their ability to meet new regulatory standards and effectively manage their risks and finance in a sustainable, future-proof way. Not to mention the pressure that financial service providers are facing as disruptions have entered these markets, forcing organizations to assess their digital capabilities, technological efficiencies, data analytics and overall revolutionize the way they work.
Do you want to help our clients’ Finance, Risk and Compliance professionals adapt and excel in a new digital world? Are you eager to learn and apply the latest digital technologies and innovative ways-of-working at our clients? Are you a motivated professional who combines EQ with IQ? Interested in working with clients in the financial services industry in a highly skilled and motivated team?
You will be part of the CFO & Enterprise Value (CFO & EV) team, a highly skilled and motivated team to drive the Finance, Risk and Compliance (FRC) agenda. The CFO & EV team is a global group of Finance, Risk and Compliance experts providing Strategy & Consulting services to financial services institutions.
You will help leading financial services firms (banking, insurance, and capital markets) anticipate and prepare for evolving business, regulatory, risk management and modelling trends. You will develop, enhance and validate innovative financial and statistical models improving their ability to create valuable insights from data to measure and analyze the financial and non-financial risks that are most relevant for your clients.
We offer you many opportunities to grow and develop your Finance, Risk and Compliance expertise, consulting- and leadership skills, through practical experience in an international environment and training. You will have the knowledge and expertise of the global Accenture network at your disposal. On projects you will work with a wide variety of experts (e.g. technology, applied intelligence, transformation, change).
- Master’s Degree in the following areas (or related): Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics
- 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the Dutch Financial Services industry is an must
- Proven track record in financial risk in a client facing (consulting) and international environment
- Strong leader that can lead, develop, train and further grow a team
- Business savvy and commercial attitude that leads to origination of opportunities
- Ability to manage a portfolio of projects and clients
- Fluent in English and Dutch required
- Motivated self-starter with a hands-on attitude
- Strong communication & problem solving skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.