Resources Data & Analytics (senior) ManagerApply now
Resources Data & Analytics (senior) Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Are you both a data maven and a strategist with serious analytical and statistical chops who can architect and lead business transformation projects from start to finish? Do you have a deep understanding of the Resource industry? Do you know how to interrogate data to get customer and performance insights to inform strategy and drive business optimization? Will clients listen to you because you are a strong communicator and passionate problem-solver? And do you have the skill depth and moxie to back it up? If your answer is “yes” to these questions, we would love to meet with you!
As a Resources Data & Analytics (senior) Manager working at Accenture you will work on a team with diverse clients and industries delivering analytics solutions for complex resource and sustainability business questions, and help clients turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance, and help clients lead the market. Your responsibilities include:
- Co-create with clients to shape and sell project work; architect how to use Applied Intelligence capabilities to drive transformations for Resource clients and their functional use cases
- Leverage valuable data-insights to support clients in their transition towards Net Zero goals and moving towards a sustainable future.
- Do data-driven storytelling through quant analysis, dashboards, and data visualization
- Shape the Data & AI strategy and operating model with our clients, defining how to set them up as data driven enterprise
- Lead and manage teams to deliver transformative and innovative client projects on-time and on-budget
- Advise and shape the technical architecture of our resource clients to get the most out of their data and create actionable insights and recommendations through in-depth data insights
- Guide teams on analytical and AI methods and approaches
- Manage client relationships to foster trust, deliver value and build the Accenture brand
- Be the go-to person within Applied Intelligence for expertise on Resources industry and act as go-to-market industry lead
- Drive consulting practice innovation and thought leadership in the Resources sector (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, and Natural Resources)
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain agile in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise C-level management in their strategic blueprints – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption through our end-to-end services, consolidating future success for organizations.
A Bachelor and Master’s degree in a relevant field (business, economics, econometrics, Computer Science, Engineering, Natural Sciences)
7+ years’ experience in applying data & analytics to achieve business goals in large organizations
3+ years’ experience applying data & analytics in the resource industry (e.g., energy demand forecast, crude market analysis, carbon footprint analyses)
5+ years working in a consulting capacity, or project management type roles helping clients make their companies work better. Experience must include significant business, practice, and people development. Experience in a sales capacity is key
Have a deep understanding of the Resources industry and their specific data needs, with expertise in either Energy, Utilities, Chemicals or Natural Resources
Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
Experience in one or more of the following areas (or comparable):
- Business Translator (identifying business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data scientist management, data science interpretation, storytelling)
- Analytics led Performance models (spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, operating models, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Analytics Architecture, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence practices (knowledge of how advancing digital tools and techniques are applied in enterprise data and analytics strategies and roadmaps)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.