Regional Sales Manager - New BusinessApply now
Regional Sales Manager - New Business
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
We are looking for a people oriented senior leader who has experience managing and coaching managers, building processes and managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for someone to guide, mentor and drive our incredible New Business team of multilingual agents covering most EMEA markets and some markets in Asia and to drive team expansion and operational rigor so that they can continue to thrive in the digital marketing sales environment. Accenture is partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. You will have the opportunity to drive measurable outcomes for both Accenture and Pinterest.
As the successful candidate, our customers and your team are your top priorities. You will mentor and coach a team of Account Managers to exceed customers expectations. You will proactively identify sales opportunities and improve team workflows. Success in this position requires exceptional people coaching and account management skills strong sales acumen, analytical problem solving a willingness to experiment the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team focused environment and a passion for helping clients and customers achieve results through revenue.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global professional services company. Be part of something amazing in 2021 and beyond
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will work with their Pinterest Sales Lead counterpart on development of strategic and tactical plans for the new business function
- Ability to motivate teams of 50-100 people in at least 3 different countries to achieve revenue targets of 20M quarter across multiple EMEA markets
- Will manage and coach a number of Sales Managers across multiple markets
- Brings relevant thought leadership to enhance overall program outcomes
- Brings experience to identify and present actionable insights and craft plans to deliver on them
- Ensures that all Sales teams have a thorough understanding on any all sales initiatives being rolled out.
- Ensures that the relevant teams execute against agreed timelines
- A people developer with ability to build and maintain high performing sales teams
Required Qualifications Experience
- 7 years professional experience in digital media sales, online advertising, or sales leadership
- 3 years of sales leadership experience in leading New Business Sales teams in a multinational environment a distinct advantage a manager of managers
- Data driven decision making, very strong analytical and proven reporting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preferably experienced in CRM tools such as Salesforce, Office G Suite collaboration and presentation tools
- Deadline and detail oriented
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.