Project Procurement & Contract Management (senior) ManagerApply now
Project Procurement & Contract Management (senior) Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Accenture has opportunities for ambitious Project Procurement Consultants and Managers to join our dynamic company. In this role, you will participate in overwhelming Capital Investment Projects for our major clients in different kind of branches which are located both national as international.
- People Our clients expect an outstanding performance at multiple levels in different kind of roles; sometimes as consultant, sometimes as Project Manager or Interim Manager.
- Processes You will advise for the best contracting strategies and will coordinate the tender process including contract negotiations. Contract Management during project execution is common practice for you.
- Technology You are familiar with Project Procurement topics and know how to create internal customers and contractors’ appetite during the whole procurement process.
- Data Mostly the impact of these projects is huge. This also counts for the number of internal and external stakeholders. As Project Procurement Consultant you are able to achieve the optimal result for our customers: commercial and qualitative results with a high-risk priority.
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Accenture Operations - who we are
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value – it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model – one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients – by harnessing talent, data, and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Song, and Industry X.
Here's what you'll need
- Graduated at HBO/WO level
- Experience with CAPEX Procurement
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of (project) contracts and framework agreements
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
Bonus points if you have
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Educated in or affinity with the technical area
- Strong in internal and external politics
- Willing to travel abroad
What's in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Flexible working hours & work location (4x9) .
- 26 vacation days per year
- Paid leave: Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave
- Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card)
- Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.