Project Management OfficerApply now
Project Management Officer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Only Dutch speaking candidates are considered for this role!
At Program Control Services (PCS) we love to help our clients and our internal project organization to improve their delivery and commercial operations. To strengthen our Accenture project management officer (PMO) capability, we are now looking for the best people to join our forces. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in your field. We’re ready if you are.
As a project management officer, you will help project, program & portfolio teams from our clients and Accenture with their sales and delivery responsibilities. This key position and a wide range of responsibilities will put you in a central and challenging position, which offers a great opportunity to be highly visible within the organization, create impact, further develop project and managerial skills, and accelerate your professional growth.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Manage and coach a team of specialists to ensure processes run smoothly and successfully,
- Be the central point of contact for key stakeholders of all levels across the account/project,
- Directly support Management with key decision-making processes,
- Maintain an overview of tasks, issues and risks, and coordinate these between teams,
- Create and manage periodic reporting,
- Challenge existing ways of working, and implement improvements where necessary,
- Ensure account/project-wide compliancy with relevant (internal) regulations,
- Initiate and manage various engagement activities across the project/account,
- Knows how to motivate a team to be at their best every day!
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
The new colleague we are looking for is ambitious and proactive, is team-oriented, and has a drive for excellence, always aiming to achieve the best quality of work.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- You master both the English and Dutch language, both written and verbal;
- 3 – 5 years professional business experience, preferably in a Project Management domain;
- You are a critical thinker;
- You have a strong leadership mentality;
- You can both maintain overview and dive into the details;
- You have strong communication skills, particularly with higher management;
- Knowledge of Agile delivery is a preference;
- A background in an IT environment is a bonus, but not required.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.