Are you a dynamic, driven and ambitious student? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of new tech developments and business process optimization projects? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
The Value Management Office (VMO) team in Heerlen is looking for someone that wants to be part of an energetic project management team that drives automation initiatives to meet the business needs of many clients. You can get a taste of project management in general and help the team to do research on new automation tooling for project managers.
This is what you will do:
- assist in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking;
- assist in analysis and documentation of business processes, people, technology, etc.;
- assess and diagnose technology environments and set technology strategies;
- design the technology solution: document business requirements, conduct gap analysis between business requirements and software;
- perform testing work, ranging from application testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing to end-user testing.
- present your findings and rollout the developed application, technology or bot.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients across the world trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that is where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art security solutions - to transform their businesses.
At the Accenture Innovation Center for Smart Services in Heerlen, we bring the latest technologies to our global clients to become leading in their industry. In our office, we have the right mix of subject experts and innovative graduates to provide creative, smart and industry-changing solutions. From Blockchain to Robotics Process Automation and from Project Management Officer to Cloud Services. We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you to be at your best and shape your career.
- You are following a Bachelor of Science degree in economics, IT, Business Administration or engineering and want to complete your internship for your studies;
- You are a team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way. In the end, they will be the people you spend most of your daytime with;
- You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
- You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
- You are perfectly fluent in English and have a B2+ level of the Dutch language.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you are great at.
So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- You will be guided by great colleagues with experience in project management;
- You will understand how it is to work within a large international consulting firm;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- Start date: as of 01.04.2021
- Internship period of 20 weeks
- Hours per week: 40
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you!
Questions? Connect with Maarten Peters via firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!