Products & Resources AnalyticsApply now
Products & Resources Analytics
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Experience with driving high impact quantitative analysis leveraging Excel, data visualization or other tools. Ability to query/mine large data sets, basic knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Experience with marketing analytics including web, CRM and social media. Specific experience with Adobe, Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn insights, a plus.
- Experience in collaborating with BI and Data Management teams on processes and architectures that support analytics needs.
- Demonstrable skills in consulting and partnering with marketing stakeholders to uncover business questions and aligning analytics initiatives that deliver insights to inform data-driven decisions.
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break down complex data scenarios into digestible components with the initiative to dig into the "why" of various results.
- Proven ability to collaborate within and across a variety of teams and functions.
- Ability to influence leadership and stakeholders through relationship-building, strong executive-level presence and deep subject matter expertise.
- Ability to prioritize projects with a focus on impact.
- Rigorously detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy and track record of project management success.
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.