Products Consulting AnalystApply now
Products Consulting Analyst
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Do you have a passion for solving complex issues in a team? Are you proactive, result-oriented and above all, do you have the ambition to make an impact together with our clients? Do you have strong analytical skills and a passion for business, technology and/or digital developments? Are you inspired by the rapidly changing environment in which today’s Consumer Goods, Retail, Industrial, Travel and Mobility companies operate in? If so, then the position of Products consulting analyst at Accenture Strategy & Consulting (S&C) is right for you!
As Products consulting analyst, you will work directly with the client in a team of young and enthusiastic colleagues. You help leading (international) organizations to solve their most complex business problems, whilst continuously developing your market-relevant knowledge, your advisory and commercial skills. Within our Products consulting team, your role will be to help clients stay ahead as data driven, digital organizations, by:
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary Accenture team as well as with the client
- Be up-to-date with technological developments in the market
- Proactively address issues and work independently on customer deliverables
- Work on a broad range of topics, such as digital transformations and organizational transformations, in different sub-industries, such as Consumer goods, Retail, Industrial, Travel and Mobility
- Gain knowledge by supporting development of thought leadership point of views
- Contribute to our practice by organizing and participating in community events
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Academic Degree
- Excellent WO and VWO results
- Extra-curricular activities (e.g. board and/or international experience)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills e.g strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English- spoken and written
- Driven and entrepreneurial: you enjoy a challenge, you are determined, optimistic and you have a proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results
- Team spirit: you enjoy working in a team
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Learning and development budget
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
- To apply for this vacancy please upload the following documents:
- Motivational Letter
- Transcripts (High School, Bachelor and Master)
It is possible to upload the documents in the same area as where your CV is requested. Questions? Connect with Wieke Agricola, email@example.com.
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.