Procurement Category ManagerApply now
Procurement Category Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Accenture have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Category Manager to join our Procurement internal team.
The External Talent Category consist of all staffing supplier (both perm and temporary) and is the one of the biggest and most critical areas for Accenture to deliver corporate objectives within the Gallia region (France, Benelux and Mauritius). This role will play a lead role in ensuring we deliver our external talent requirements for our client projects. As category manager you will responsible for the whole Gallia region, and manage the Benelux countries directly
- Create and implement Regional Talent Category strategies to continuously drive improvement and value for the Accenture business
- Ensure local alignment to Global External Talent Category strategies
- Understand and deploy category best practice, as well as knowledge sharing with other European External Talent Category Managers
- Utilise and continuously develop industry knowledge in relation to the External Talent category, to allow for effective discussions, stakeholder management and negotiations with key business stakeholders/suppliers
- Support improvements of Global and local processes, templates, and tools
- Work with relevant Sourcing & Contracting team members to ensure Gallia wide projects are delivered to a high standard, driving best practice Procurement
- Supervise assigned team members
- Provide support and guidance to Sourcing and Contracting team members on:
- Sourcing & Project management
- Contracting, Contract management and Supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Prioritisation of projects and team roles and responsibilities
- Being the day-to-day escalation point
- Manage Gallia senior stakeholder relationships (e.g., Client Account Leads, Managing Director’s and the Director of operations)
- Utilise feedback and focus on finding/creating solutions for senior leaders
- Provide an escalation point for sourcing challenges
- Liaise with multiple departments (Procurement, Legal, Tax, Operations), uncovering opportunities to continuously improve, as well as solving day-to-day challenges
- Ensure the highest level of compliance with local legislation, regulations, and Accenture policies
- Focus on business adherence to processes as well as identifying and implementing process improvements
- Identify opportunities and continuous improvements for MI to support the overall delivery of our External Talent objectives
- Maintain and improve upon structural reporting for the Gallia External Talent Category.
- Drive demand management project
- Assist in integrating companies acquired by Accenture from a procurement perspective
- Launch RFP’s or other sourcing activities to refresh supplier base
- Assist business in proposal solutioning.
- Regional Procurement lead
- European External Talent Lead (Operations) & European External Talent Lead (Strategy)
- Contractor Exchange (CX) Lead & Team (Internal MSP)
- Local Business Stakeholders
- Internal functions (e.g., Legal, Finance, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of delivering benefit and value
- Adaptable and comfortable working with ambiguity and change
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication (written & oral), interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills and a proactive customer-focused approach
- Forward and solution minded, team player and with high degree of self-management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adopt a flexible approach and prioritise tasks appropriately
- Comfortable navigating in a multicultural and broad environment and with all levels of the organization
- Comfortable working in a large, matrix type organisation
Required Experience & Education:
- Fluenct in Dutch is mandatory
- 3+ years of procurement or staffing industry (e.g. MSP) experience
- Bachelor degree with emphasis on the areas of business, law, economics, procurement, or comparable professional education
- Experience of Recruitment or Contractor/Freelancer market
- People management experience
- Experience building and maintaining strong business relationships with key, senior stakeholders across a large enterprise
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Tim Boerakker, via firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.