Privileged Access Management Security ArchitectApply now
Privileged Access Management Security Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Accenture is looking for an experienced Security Architect for the role of Privileged Access Management Security Architect to expand its market-wide Privileged Access Management team.
As a Privileged Access Management Security Architect, the candidate will be expected to:
- Manage a portfolio of Privileged Access Management solutions
- Work with market unit Privileged Access Management leads to provide awareness of new offerings on Accenture’s Privileged Access Management solution portfolio
- Support market unit PAM leads to evangelize PAM best practices to Accenture delivery teams across Europe
- Support market unit PAM leads to define a Digital Identity delivery plan for targeted accounts
- Support market unit PAM leads with defined enablement activities
- Track and report on PAM certifications and chargeability for PAM across Europe
- Provide PAM technical subject matter expertise on large value PAM opportunities
- Work within a team of European PAM solution architects
- Align with market unit PAM leads to perform project delivery lessons learned and identify reusable assets and processes
- Prepare technical material to support the acceleration of PAM delivery across Europe
- Maintain knowledge repository of European PAM deliveries, assets and lessons learned
- Report and achieve PAM technical KPIs to European market-wide PAM lead
What’s in it for you?
- Being able to challenge yourself by working on some of the largest and most complex clients in the world
- Being able to develop yourself by working with some of the most driven and knowledgeable people in the market
- Being able to promote yourself in a very visible cross-market role within Accenture
- Being able to work from home
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Company bonus tied to personal and company performance
- Pension plan
- 30 days’ vacation per year
- 3 days charitable work
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of the work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build and development a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through organic recruitment and acquisitions.
Digital Identity is one of the key offerings of Accenture Security. It focusses on the design and implementation of identity services that help secure access to organisation’s environments and data, in three main identity vectors:
Consumer identity: securing customers’ identities streamlining their access across the client’s ecosystem and supporting analytics to generate new insights
Workforce identity: securing and accelerating access from employees and third-party providers to enterprise applications and streamlining their access Privileged identity: managing privileged credentials and providing secure access for privileged individuals and applications to critical assets and data.
From a Privileged Identity perspective, our services include:
- Privileged access management assessment
- Privileged access management strategy
- Installation and configuration of Privileged access management solutions
- Integration of PAM solution with other security solutions
- Implementation and run of a PAM onboarding factory
- Privileged account usage analysis and account re-factoring
- PAM programme management
- PAM change management
- PAM solution operations and support
In our team, the ideal candidate will be:
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their Identity and Access requirements
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Working with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services
- Customising and improving Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client
- Designing and building innovative solutions and offering for our clients.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
What skills & experience are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Strong understanding of the Privileged Access Management landscape
- Strong experience of multiple PAM projects using any of the leading PAM vendor products
- One Identity
- Ability to develop innovative automated solutions to accelerate PAM project delivery
- Ability to design structured and guided PAM processes for standardizing PAM delivery activities
- Self-driven with superior planning and execution skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving and growing environment, with a diverse group of professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- End to end management of key strategic technical opportunities
- Strong Requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops in complex and large organisations
- Good understanding of LDAP, Directory server, SQL and Database concepts
- Experience on standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML
- Understanding of Web Application Security Architecture
- Medium to Large scale SI Transformation project experience/Release Planning
- Build positive long-term senior relationships to help deliver with quality and pace to clients
- Multi-million dollars programme transformation experience in global delivery model
- Security qualifications including CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.