Power Platform ConsultantApply now
Power Platform Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer-science related education
- Bonus points if you also have a business administration degree
- At least 4 years of experience with Dynamics 365:
- With a strong focus on application modernization and managing security in the cloud
- In-depth knowledge of the various components of a Journey to Cloud Transformation: hybrid architectures, microservices, and cloud management solutions (e.g. cost management in Azure) etc.
- Obtained one/combination of Microsoft certifications: Power Platform Solution Architect, Dynamics 365 fundamentals or Azure fundamentals.
- You will have at 4 Power Apps projects under your belt
- Minimum of 4 years of client facing consulting experience, ideally supporting large scale transformation programs. Proven capabilities in:
- Great communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in a solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- A personal learning budget
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.