Platforms Industry ConsultantApply now
Platforms Industry Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading software & platform organizations as a consultant. These platforms revolutionized how we order food, plan travel and how we interact via social media. Bring your vision to life and help platforms plan for new growth, build stand-out experiences, get personal at scale and secure trust for our software & platform clients. Guide them through the changing world by building innovative solutions through insights or transition to become a responsible platform. We’re ready if you are!
As a consultant or manager in the software & platforms team you are helping clients achieve their digital transformation ambitions. You support software & platform clients plan for new growth, build stand-out experiences, get personal at scale, secure trust and keep on getting better with Accenture’s suite of capabilities and solutions.
In your day-to-day job you will work on questions for our clients like; How to funnel their innovation processes in such a way to retrieve maximum potential? How can our software and platform clients that undergo massive growth be setup for success using the correct operating and governance model?
Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the functional networks to reinvent clients’ way of working. By always using Accenture’s methodologies, skills and toolsets.
Visit our website for more information about the software & platforms industry.
In your day-to-day work, you will:
- Operate in an autonomous role, owning defined scope and outcomes, making aligned decisions centered in value – all driven by a self-motivated individual.
- Truly understand the needs of software & platform organizations through empathy, understanding and experience – being at the center of clients, their wants, needs, worries and aspirations to truly promote the human centric mindset in everything you do
- Drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights, designing, and implementing new solutions that integrate strategy, technology, people, and process to deliver meaningful outcomes, leveraging Accenture’s four services: Interactive, Strategy & Consulting, Technology and Operations
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the creation of market- and industry-relevant thought leadership and assets
- Cultivating new client relationships and developing opportunities
- Working on teams to design and deliver new solutions that integrate strategy, technology, people, and process to deliver meaningful outcomes.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
More specifically, our Software & Platforms Industry team, are a group of entrepreneurial and collaborative problem-solvers with a passion for supporting local, European, and global software, social and cloud platform companies to innovate, scale and succeed.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Software & Platform Industry, including business models, trends, technologies, challenges, and opportunities. The candidate will be passionate, skilled, and comfortable in partnering with fast-moving and complex clients who are at the leading edge of innovation and problem-solving.
- Master’s degree, preferably on the cross-section of technology and business
- 2 or more years’ experience working in the Software & Platforms Industry (5+ years for manager)
- Consulting experience is looked upon favorably (2+ years for manager)
- Experience or interest in the following growth areas: B2B Software as Service and Cloud, B2B Sales and Customer Service, E-Commerce, Social Commerce, Marketplace, Payments Strategy, Go-to-Market Strategy, Food Delivery/Ride Sharing platforms, virtual reality, augmented reality and the Metaverse
- Proactive, driven individual that is looking to grow
- Experience with coaching, mentoring, and leading a small team of highly capable colleagues
- Experience looked upon favorably but is not a prerequisite:
- Experience with business development, extending or selling new projects to clients
- Experience with cloud services and platforms
- Experience with methodologies like; Process mining, Business Process Management, Design Thinking, Storytelling and SAFe
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Possibility for Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Phone and Laptop arranged by Accenture
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Charlotte van Monsjou, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.