Partner Development Manager - Dutch speakingApply now
Partner Development Manager - Dutch speaking
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Operations is one of four services that make up Accenture – the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
What Joining the Team Means
Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission. Nowhere is this mission more alive, and our opportunity so great, than in the education industry.
The profound workplace shift that has taken place has created a need for talent development and reskilling to meet current and future demands. We live in a global, connected, and ever-changing world where people are our most important and needed natural resource. We must prepare them to be successful today and to create future leaders. Our client is a learning company and education remains a core priority and to help us respond to market trends, education digital transformation opportunities and ready students for a changing workforce come and join a team that is empowering every student on the planet to achieve more.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
- Expanding strategic education partner relationships to drive impact, targeted business growth and develop a multi-year Digital Transformation strategy
- Grow the mindset of partners and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the case for change and the unique value proposition for education
- Remaining focused on partner facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that powers improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings whilst maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Driving education product scale, deployment and adoption through identifying, building and nurturing a capable (technical, consultative and visionary) partner ecosystem with best of breed solutions, built with education customers in mind
- Developing joint business plans, marketing commitments and skills enablement plans with partners to:
- Ensure licensing agreement renewals are modern and cloud-first
- Drive student and educator usage by focusing on strategic workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams with School Data Sync and OneNote) with identity (Azure Active Directory), device security and modern management (Intune MDM & MAM and AutoPilot)
- Grow usage of integrated learning solutions on the Microsoft platform (Office 365, School Data Sync, Teams)
- Leveraging Corporate depth partner programs including seminar content and Proof of Concept funding to drive awareness and leads for partners
- Driving partner attach and partner pipeline development with sales teams and partner engagement during sales cycle
- Encouraging and coordinating distributor participation in breadth initiatives to drive awareness and participation of breadth resellers in offer campaigns
- Helping to bridge the gap between Professional Development & System Integration partners
- Alleviating key partner and customer and success blockers
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your partner, sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong sales, channel sales, industry/solution selling or business development background, with 2+ years of technology related experience, that includes extensive direct partner engagement
- Working knowledge of cloud business models & how apps/services are brought to market
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with education partners and articulating how partners can help education institutions digitally transform teaching and student learning outcomes with Microsoft solutions
- Ability to enable partners to drive customer digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions and address competitive threats
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in both large and small audiences
- Experience in orchestrating virtual selling teams, leveraging repeatable offerings that maximize revenue, market share and consumption opportunities and increase partner and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Dutch level C1
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.