OT / ICS Cyber Security ManagerApply now
OT / ICS Cyber Security Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Our OT cybersecurity team helps clients protecting their industrial environments and critical infrastructure from cyber threats. An OT / ICS security manager provides advisory and technical expertise to help our clients securely design and deploy industrial control systems and operational technology. You will provide subject matter expertise and utilize your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic industrial control system security solutions.
Our Team Members are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices tailored to their specific industries. As our team member you will be:
- Performing analysis of the architecture and infrastructure of Industrial Control Systems (SCADA / DCS / IIoT) in terms of cyber security
- Designing and implementing cybersecurity solutions for Industrial Control Systems
- Supporting our leading ICS security projects within a Security Transformation program
- Developing ICS Control Frameworks, based on industry best practices as well as international and applicable national standards
- Implementing or improving ICS security management processes at the clients’ organization
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solution for every security problem.
Candidates will have a control systems security background with relevant previous experience in a technical or consulting environment. The successful candidate should have:
- Higher Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Automation, Electronics or Computer Science (IT)
- 5+ years of working experience in the field of industrial cyber security
- Knowledge of internationally recognized OT security standards, e.g. IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800-82, NERC CIP.
- Knowledge of internationally recognized cyber security standards, e.g. NIST-CSF, ISO27k series.
- General knowledge of industrial communication protocols and technologies from main vendors including Rockwell, Siemens, ABB and Schneider Electric among others
- A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics together with willingness to continuous self-development.
- Working experience with both technology and business leadership
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) allowing them to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Professional certifications in ICS/OT security (e.g. GICSP, GRID) and/or vendors (Siemens, SE, Rockwell, Nozomi, etc.)
- Travel approximately 30-40% annually
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience (designing, commissioning or maintaining) with OT / ICS systems (e.g. SCADA, DCS, EMS, etc) is a plus
- Experience in supporting or troubleshooting industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART etc. is a plus
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in security architecture and network infrastructure utilized in Industrial and Automation Control Systems (IACSs) is a plus
- Professional certifications in cyber security and compliance (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP) is a plus
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and continue learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow what you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Leonie Lugtenberg email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.
Senior Recruiter Corporate Functions en Strategy & Consulting