Oracle Integration EngineerApply now
Oracle Integration Engineer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- A 2+ year of OIC, ICS or Oracle BPEL, OSB, BPM development experience.
- At least one end to end cloud SaaS /PaaS implementation project using Cloud Service.
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications.
- Understanding of integration Security.
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Dutch speaking
- Good to have certification 1 Integration Cloud Service 2 Oracle SOA.
- Knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to Quickly learn new technologies
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.