Oracle Cloud EngineerApply now
Oracle Cloud Engineer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented Oracle Cloud practitioners. Choosing Accenture and the Oracle Practice will take your Oracle Cloud experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
With our new Cloud First organization we will drive clients to a multi-cloud strategy, where you will work in a team driving the Oracle solution.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Design and implement Oracle Cloud Infrastructures architectures and environments
- Design, assess, prototype, recommend and deliver enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, secure and reliable solutions on Oracle Cloud to respond on business needs and new opportunities.
- Help Clients to turn their strategy into reality for the next generation of cloud-based applications running on Oracle Cloud, enabling the transition from traditional platforms to flexible cloud architectures;
- Interact with management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Discover new strategies, address potential risks, recommend options and approaches that help clients meet their needs;
- Keep growing your skills to help your team with design and developments
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) certified
- Hands-on OCI experience with designing and implementing Cloud Infrastructure Architectures
- Hands-on Linux/Unix administration and scripting (e.g. Python) experience
- Good analytical, debugging, communication skills and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience with Oracle DBaaS and generic DBA knowledge
- Experience with Oracle PaaS services
- Oracle / Azure interconnect
- Experience with cloud platform architectures, including areas such as:
- Identity & Access Management & networking
- Infrastructure provisioning and automation e.g. Terraform and Ansible
- DevOps, GIT/Gitlab, CI/C Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience on other cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree containing an IT component or a bachelor’s or master’s degree in process related studies
- Manage team and delivery
- Leadership and management skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Maarten Peters via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.