- What is the impact of new energy sources on the IT landscape for our clients?
- How can “NEW IT” contribute to the transition from fossil fuels to sustainable energy sources?
- How can IT technology help commercial businesses to contribute to reducing emissions and make the targets of the Paris Agreement?
- How to structure a company’s IT landscape in an industry with many global acquisitions and divestments?
- Why should a (global) company adopt an agile mindset and how to achieve this?
- How can new IT bring value to improved demand forecast across multiple companies in the resources industry?
- How to determine the exact location and condition of their assets at any given time?
- How to transform huge amounts of data into valuable information for a client?
- Green energy or green landscapes? Sustainable energy production does not always go hand in hand with the existing landscape; do we have enough land to host the energy transition in the Netherlands?
- “NewIT”: The energy field is one of the sectors where “NewIT” like Blockchain, VR and AI have a high potential impact. How can these technologies be utilized by Transmission and Distribution organizations in the Netherlands?
- Final year HBO, Bachelor or Master (beta) student with a specialization or relevant experience in the areas of resources and/or utilities
- Affinity with the Dutch resources market and technology innovations
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Proactive, eager to learn and able to solve complex issues
- Available for 6 months
- A compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
Questions? Connect with Maarten Peters via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!