Murex Technology Consultant – Financial ServicesApply now
Murex Technology Consultant – Financial Services
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
As a Murex Technology Consultant at Accenture Technology you will work in driven teams and develop innovative solutions that help our clients become ‘high-performance’ organizations. This includes the design and development of their Murex digital platform, as well as the optimization, management and security of the underlying infrastructure and data. You will work in international and multidisciplinary project teams, together with the customer. Working at Accenture means that you will be able to experience a variety of roles at different clients, each offering a new challenge. You will work with new technologies in the Murex domain (e.g. MxTest, CI/CD etc) or you will smartly apply proven technologies. In addition, you will have the knowledge and expertise of our global network at your disposal.
We are looking for a Murex Consultant within the Financial Services Technology domain of Accenture who brings in Murex development, test or environment/configuration management expertise and can work on the delivery of large and complex Murex projects. We are looking for any type of Murex experience, ranging from development, (automation)testing to environment management.
The Consultant is aligning Murex solutions with the strategy and goals of our clients. You are sought out as expert internally and externally for your deep capital markets functional knowledge and Murex industry expertise on either one or multiple Murex modules.
You will work directly with the client, predominantly within the technical domain, the Accenture team and with the vendor. You will take a pivotal development or test role in the program and project delivery and could coordinate or lead a team using agile delivery techniques such as scrum and SAFe. You will be involved in gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement Murex best practices, supporting business changes.
As consultant you possess a strong mixture of technical skills, a value driven functional spirit and prior experience in working with Murex or MxTest.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably with a tech component.
- Murex technical experience and a background of working on financial products
- Demonstrable affinity in working with Murex on at least 2 - 4 of the following topics:
- Workflow configuration and development
- Good understanding of MXML Data Model
- MXML configuration and development
- In-depth understanding of MX reporting architecture, MX data model, and MX Datamart configuration (i.e. dynamic tables, feeders, scanner templates, extractions etc.)
- Design & automate manual & functional test/use cases experience
- Knowledge on Murex MxTest (Onyx) tooling
- Expertise with Linux and shell scripting
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Prior working with Azure/Jira or any other application supporting an Agile way of working
- Experience working with distributed teams and in an agile environment
- Approx. 0 - 5 years of experience working with Asset Management or Investment Banking.
- Extended exposure with eliciting business requirements and translation to solid IT solutions
- Strong analytical skills and experience with the set-up of functional and technical Murex design documentation.
- Experience with the integration of applications in the IT landscape.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written is mandatory; also fluent in Dutch is preferable.
- Team player with strong analytical skills.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle,
flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
• Laptop and smartphone
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense, Arjan.Geense@accenture.com or +31 6 53 86 06 05.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.