Mobile Events App, Innovation & Digital Community LeadApply now
Mobile Events App, Innovation & Digital Community Lead
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Broad understanding of global business marketplace and knowledge of Accenture’s areas of business and overall business strategy.
- Experience working on events and the ability to leverage technology to make the most out of said events.
- Detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy and track record of project management success.
- Success managing teams remotely.
- Technical aptitude and experience with digital platforms and the product development lifecycle.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams under tight deadlines.
- Strong organization skills.
- Demonstrated skills in digital marketing and content.
- Strong communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills. Ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Experience with business-to-business marketing a plus.
- Comfortable working with colleagues in various geographic locations and demonstrated ability to be effective in virtual working environments.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.