Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect - BeneluxApply now
Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect - Benelux
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
MCF Solutions Architect - Senior Manager - Job Description
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world in achieving their goals faster and more efficiently. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of our Microsoft Cloud Factory (MCF) practice, you will lead technology innovation to shape and sell world-class cloud solutions for our clients. There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex Microsoft cloud challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in the Microsoft cloud at Accenture!
Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect - Senior Manager will be responsible for working with our clients and teams to help shape cloud transformation solutioning using the Microsoft cloud platform and its wide eco-system of partners. Companies and entire industries need help to reinvent themselves during these challenging times and your job will be to help companies transform themselves to emerge stronger above and beyond complex context such as the current one.
A solid understanding of challenges that clients are facing, and how to address them using the Microsoft cloud is key for delivering value. This should be combined with experience and understanding of considerations for large scale cloud solutions architecture, novel commercial and delivery models, helping clients transforming into a cloud business, developing new services using digital, becoming more agile and resilient.
We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of skills, technology, delivery and commercial who can demonstrate an ability to design the right solutions, at the right price, with the appropriate levels of risk.
Key responsibilities may include:
- As a solution architect, you will work with implementation teams from concept to deal closure, providing expertise for successfully deploying large scale cloud solutions in the enterprise, using modern digital technologies
- Shape the solution that is right for the customer with the right technology, at the right price point and with the appropriate risk profile
- Lead cloud solution and scoping to generate technical solutions, estimates and approaches
- Develop compelling propositions for clients, including writing proposals and contracting those proposals with clients
- Lead detail technical assessments of current state of enterprise data and architect a path to transformation into a cloud enterprise
- Demonstrate experience presenting technical topics in front of a senior audience, including C-Levels
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
- Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
- Apply methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators.
- Manage small teams of pre-sales solution architects and/or work efforts of onshore and offshore teams.
- Lead or co-lead answers to RFPs issued by clients
- Collaborate on a strategic and tactical level with our strategic partner: Microsoft
- Minimum of 5 years architecting, developing, and deploying large scale solutions using the Microsoft cloud platform and ecosystem
- Minimum of 7 years of technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics-365, Power-Platform, etc
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in cloud solutions
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in architecting large-scale cloud solutions, performing as-is and to-be cloud solutions, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalising preferred solution working with IT and business stakeholders
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure (AZ-304)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.