Medior/Senior Security Specialist – Cyber DefenseApply now
Medior/Senior Security Specialist – Cyber Defense
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
The Cyber Defense team at Accenture Security supports clients in strengthening their capabilities around security monitoring, event detection, incident response, computer forensics, vulnerability management, and threat intelligence. We do this through technical advisory, assessments, implementations, and operations. We have a passionate, eager team, from junior to senior level, cooperating with each other, making fun, creating happiness while securing our clients. Team development and individual development are key. Do you like to work in an international environment, with high skilled, result oriented and cooperative people?
As an Experienced Security Specialist in Cyber Defense you will support or clients leading/delivering SOC transformation projects as part of a larger Accenture team. For example:
- Develop and drive SOC strategy, governance and roadmap initiatives;
- Design and build SOC architectures and operating models;
- Lead, drive and execute technical security assessments and initiatives;
- Lead, drive and execute IR engagements (subject to additional skills requirements);
- Strengthen our internal SOC transformation capability;
- Train and develop our junior team members;
- Develop SOC transformation offerings
- Support (new) business opportunities;
- Build and maintain relations with our technology eco-system partners.
- At Accenture, we work as one team. Therefore skills & values, like communication, cooperation and inclusivity are key.
At Accenture Security we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains end to end, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a pro‑active and creative approach to finding the best solutions for every security problem.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (technical related);
- Has 5+ years of experience in the field of Cyber Security, ideally in SOC capability development / as SOC Manager / SOC Product Owner;
- Has experience / is familiar with concepts like SIEM, Security Analytics, SOAR, STRIDE, MITRE ATT&CK, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, CSIRT, Computer Forensics, IT Service Management;
- Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems;
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch;
- Preferred skills and/or knowledge:
- Hands-on project- or consultancy experience with deployment, maintenance and/or operations of above-mentioned concepts (e.g., Splunk ES, Splunk Phantom, Azure Sentinel, Demisto, Qualys, Tenable);
- Candidates with one or more of the following certifications are preferred:
- ITIL, CISSP, CISM, CCSK, GDSA, CSSLP, OSCP, OSWP, CEH
- Vendor Training & Certification: Splunk, Azure (Sentinel), Demisto, Qualys, Tenable
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Inge NeuteboomAnnick van Kerkum through email: email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.