Medior Sales Executives – Technology/ConsultingApply now
Medior Sales Executives – Technology/Consulting
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Do you want to grab this opportunity and become part of a high performing sales team?
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible to drive and close new business opportunities. You will build relationships within Accenture and with our clients to be able to bring the best of Accenture to address our clients’ needs/challenges.
You will take the lead in shaping client specific value propositions and craft proposals to help our clients become successful. You will be responsible for driving all activities within the sales cycle – from crafting the first proposal, to negotiating and closure of the final contract. You will do this by working collaboratively with our clients and internal Accenture teams. In summary:
- Your role will be focused on building long term and trust-based relationships with clients as well as within Accenture (key stakeholders and colleagues).
- You will be collaborating with teams across Accenture to create a compelling proposition for our clients
- You have strong commercial acumen and a demonstrated ability to negotiate and close contracts
- You have to feel confident in working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Education, Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you are proactive and service oriented.
- Self-Starter, you are a motivated and driven person, who can work independently.
- Curious, you have an insatiable curiosity how you can add value to the client. You learn fast and want to keep learning
- Responsible, you are not afraid to take end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
- Experience (nice to have), you have 3 to 7 years’ of experience in selling consulting and/or technology projects
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a weekInterested?
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.