Medior Sales Executives – Technology/ConsultingApply now
Medior Sales Executives – Technology/Consulting
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Accenture has an exciting vacancy for Junior/Medior Sales Executives in the Netherlands. Our team is welcoming an ambitious professional who wants to drive and guide teams throughout the whole sales cycle. The ideal candidate would have a flair for developing relationships with key buyers / decision-makers within new and/or existing clients.
Do you want to grab this opportunity and become part of a high performing sales team?
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible to drive and close new business opportunities. You will build relationships within Accenture and with our clients to be able to bring the best of Accenture to address our clients’ needs/challenges.
You will take the lead in shaping client specific value propositions and craft proposals to help our clients become successful. You will be responsible for driving all activities within the sales cycle – from crafting the first proposal, to negotiating and closure of the final contract. You will do this by working collaboratively with our clients and internal Accenture teams.
- Your role will be focused on building long term and trust-based relationships with clients as well as within Accenture (key stakeholders and colleagues).
- You will be collaborating with teams across Accenture to create a compelling proposition for our clients
- You have strong commercial acumen and a demonstrated ability to negotiate and close contracts
- You have to feel confident in working in a challenging and dynamic environment
Our people are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
We leverage design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Education, Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you are proactive and service oriented.
- Self-Starter, you are a motivated and driven person, who can work independently.
- Curious, you have an insatiable curiosity how you can add value to the client. You learn fast and want to keep learning
- Responsible, you are not afraid to take end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
- Experience (nice to have), you have 3 to 7 years’ of experience in selling consulting and/or technology projects
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via email@example.com