We’re on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic Marketing & Communication students who are looking to gain experience at one of the world’s top design & innovation studios.
As a Marketing intern at VanBerlo, you’ll have the chance to work with and learn from our world-class creative team and the opportunity to develop your skills.
VanBerlo is an awesome, strong, and well-known brand in our industry. We do good! But even we can improve on some points and see a lot of unused potential in our online channels. How can we make sure that our work, culture, knowledge, and expertise is showcased in the best way and on the most important platforms? With a clear vision, mission, and values it will be up to you to create the context and strategy for us to thrive on.
At VanBerlo we give you a lot of freedom to develop and create. As an innovative company we encourage people to initiate ideas, recommendations, and actions. We are open to learn from you, with you and to you. So if you’re an ambitious Marketing student looking to kick-off your career, we’d love to hear from you.
What you bring and will do:
- Explore – a bunch of curiosity
- Internal analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Trend research
- Target audience research
- Stakeholder journey
- Synthesize – ability to analyze and conclude, proactive and not afraid to be entrepreneurial
- Conclusions on research and analysis
- Set clear strategy
- Ideate - a passionate, out-of-the-box thinker with a hands-on mentality
- Approach for creation and implementation
- Ideas on how to get the right information on the right time
- Any of your own initiatives!
- Create - ability to create compelling concepts
- Concept ideas regarding content; from social posts to in depth articles and interviews
- Think of interesting events (internal & external) and organize them!
- Develop (year) content plan and relevant agendas – month, quarter, year
- Create content for online channels and social media
- Pitch new initiatives around Marketing, Communication and PR
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work at one of the world’s top design & innovation studios
- The chance to learn from and work with our multidisciplinary team of world-class creatives
- The opportunity to be part of our vibrant & dynamic atmosphere, working from one of our two stunning studio spaces
- A dedicated mentor to help you achieve your learning & experience goals.
- HBO marketing/communication/media graduation student
- Location Eindhoven, possible travel to our Ypenburg studio as well during the internship
- English and Dutch language (primary language is English)
- SEO and SEA understanding are a pre
- Language literate
To qualify for an internship position at VanBerlo you must either be a registered EU citizen or a non-EU citizen who is currently enrolled at a Dutch University/ HBO.
This internship role is an experience traineeship, meaning this role is not suitable for students looking to work on their own project, or those seeking to work on a final thesis project.
Internship is for a minimum period of 6 months.
In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its offerings to encompass our expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!
Upload your resume and motivational letter. If you have a portfolio, you can upload it in the application form at the same place where you upload your Resume/CV.
Feel free to reach out to Matthijs Russ, firstname.lastname@example.org, for any questions regarding the internship.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!