Manufacturing & Supply Chain Systems Project ManagerApply now
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Systems Project Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Lead in the design, development, documentation, and implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Design/Author/Develop/Configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR)
- Implement MES solutions and integrate with ERP and control equipment
- Documentation of MES configuration and validation of EBRs
- Provide organisation oversight for complex systems involving the development of MES
- Work closely with business management and users to strategically define the needs and design solutions that add value
- Partner with business clients and delivery teams to determine appropriate solutions
- Direct the activities of teams in the above tasks
- Document and analyze the information needs of the business and ensure appropriate solutions are delivered
- Gather user requirements in relation to controlling and recording manufacturing activities
- Respond to requests for client proposals
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Global System Implementation
- Manage medium to large teams and/or Projects
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a highly automated Life Sciences manufacturing environment
- Experience with PAS|X, Syncade, PharmaSuite, XFP, POMS, Camstar or other life sciences compatible MES solutions
- Knowledge of FDA and GMP guidelines a must
- Working knowledge of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and support methodologies required
- Understanding of Life Sciences validation processes required
- Bachelors’ degree in Science, Engineering or relatable technical degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills needed
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.