Manager Technology Project DeliveryApply now
Manager Technology Project Delivery
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
The Technology Associate Manager/Manager is aligning technology solutions with strategy and goals of our clients. You will work directly with the client in an Accenture team, gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practices supporting business changes. You are sought out as expert internally and externally for your deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge or offering expertise. You will take pivotal roles in project delivery and application maintenance like Data Migration Lead, Test Lead, Cutover Lead, SCRUM master, Product Owner, Delivery Lead or Service Manager. You will coordinate or lead a team on- and offshore using delivery techniques, such as agile, design thinking, SAFe and DevOps.
You will be working with the latest technology available in the industry like S/4HANA, Salesforce, mobile integration, IoT or enterprise Cloud solutions/ architectures. You will help clients by implementing these solutions, while involved in complex projects from design to deployment to support. Specializations can be achieved in areas like test management, data migration, integration, cutover and deployment, architecture and delivery automation.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree with an ICT component
- 3 - 6 years of experience in roles like Business Analyst, Test Lead, Data Lead, Cutover Lead, Delivery Lead, Service Manager, or Agile roles like Scrum Master, Product Owner.
- Mastery of Dutch and English, in word and writing
- Experience working with offshore delivery centres is a pre-requisite
- Knowledge or experience in SAP (mainly Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle/Industry X.0), Microsoft (Azure, Dynamics, Analytics) or/and Salesforce platforms is not a must but preferred
- Knowledge or experience in working with Agile, SAFe, DevOps methodology is not a must but preferred
- Industry knowledge in the Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Travel, or Industrial sector
- You are eager to learn & adopt new technologies
- Team player with strong analytical skills
- You feel comfortable managing senior client stakeholders and can communicate across various levels within the client organization
- You are a driver and connector and have coaching skills to manage your teams
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.