Manager Strategy - RetailApply now
Manager Strategy - Retail
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you inspired by the rapidly changing environment in which today’s Retail companies operate in? Are you eager to learn and apply the latest in digital technologies? Are you a motivated and experienced professional who easily combines EQ with IQ?
Then the position of Manager Strategy Retail Industry is what you are looking for!
You will be part of the Retail Industry team within Strategy & Consulting. This team supports retail companies in grocery, fashion and beauty, DIY and non-food with challenges across the value chain in both the offline and online domain.
You will work on a broad range of topics, such as customer value proposition development digital commerce strategies and transformations, in-store optimization and organizational transformations. You will act as a project manager responsible to build strong client relations and to give direction to the Accenture project team by generating key ideas and conceptual frameworks to guide research and analysis. You will lead with insights to co-create technology-enabled, disruptive strategies and solutions that unlock value and drive growth for clients. You have the ambition to continuously develop your industry knowledge, your advisory and commercial skills, and are expected and challenged to do so. As a Manager you will also have an active role in developing though leadership and point of views on different topics within the different retail industries.
Strategy & Consulting
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- University Master’s degree with strong results
- 5-7 years of relevant experience, with several years in strategy consulting
- In-dept understanding of Retail industry, relevant Retail industry network is desirable
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), fluent in Dutch is desirable
- Excellent powerpoint and excel skills, experience in data analytics tools such as PowerBI and Alteryx desirable
- Strong project management and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills: proven ability to build effective teams and foster a team-oriented and inclusive environment and proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Driven and entrepreneurial: you enjoy a challenge, you are determined, optimistic and you have a proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results
Accenture is an incredible place to work and to keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Learning and development budget
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.