Manager Growth StrategyApply now
Manager Growth Strategy
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Do you want to work on shaping and driving our client’s commercial excellence agenda, focused on realized profitable growth? This role is based in our Amsterdam office. Read on to find out if this job fits – and apply now
We are currently looking for a Manager Growth Strategy. You will focus on realizing results together with our leading clients on 3 key market themes:
- Seamless Customer Experience - Focused on customer experience strategy and -transformation, leveraging most innovative digital technologies of today
- Sales & Commercial Excellence - Focused on commercial excellence strategy definition and sales transformation
- Pricing & Long-term Profit Optimization - Focused on pricing strategy definition and shaping pricing transformation programs to help C-level realize EBITDA uptake
As Manager Growth Strategy you will advise client executives in defining their strategy and targets, assess and analyze alternatives and shape executable action plans. Illustrative examples of activities include:
- shape value case to define impact of new strategy
- design new commercial strategy based on insights (interpret results of data scientists)
- shape transformation program to execute strategy (e.g. how to leverage technology/AI)
- run workshops with commercial teams to validate strategy
- assess commercial capabilities & propose improvements
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Completed Master’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years (strategy) consulting experience
- Experience with commercial excellence transformation
- MBA preferable, not mandatory
- Enterpreneurial mindset
- Fluency in Dutch and English required
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Interesting online training at renowned international universities
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen through firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.