Manager Data EngineerApply now
Manager Data Engineer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Shaping/grow our capability within Accenture technology and creating and maintaining data communities;
- Be a thought leader by sharing your vision and engaging our capability, but also be involved to represent us outside Accenture for example: presenting at conferences, roundtable discussions and client workshops by sharing your vision and ideas.
- Be the expert in the field of (big)data engineering:
- Design and build robust data pipelines using scalable tools and techniques (yes, we’re talking big data) to produce high quality data structures
- Implement quicker data processing methods and integrate complex business logic compatible with daily or real-time/streaming frameworks
- Increase automation and scaling of complex data sets based on the customer’s analytic use case, such as structured data delivery for business analysis, daily extraction of mission enabling data for data mining/exploration, and transforming data for applied intelligence to power impactful data visualizations
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Information Sciences, Business Informatics or Engineering
- 8 to 15 years of relevant working experience with Data
- 3+ year of experience with open source technologies (Spark, Kafka, Presto, Hive, Cassandra etc.)
- 3+ year of experience in architecting and building scalable data platforms processing data on a terabyte or petabyte scale
- 2+ year of experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Google, etc)
- 8+ years of experience with at least one SQL language such as T-SQL or PL/SQL
- 6+ years of work experience with ETL and data modeling
- Experience in real-time analytics application
- Experience in both batch and stream processing technologies
- Experience with Java or Scala programming languages
- Machine learning experience with Spark or similar
- Fluent in Dutch and English, in both word and writing
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.