Manager Big DataApply now
Manager Big Data
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Business Informatics or Engineering
- 8 to 15 years of total relevant experience working with Data &, Analytics
- At least 5 years experience in the area of Big Data analytics as thought leader or solution architect with experience in business facing roles.
- Experienced in defining roadmap and vision and sharing this externally with clients through client engagements, round table discussions and conferences
- Experience with new methods & tools such as (Scaled) Agile, DevOps, Design thinking
- Strong understanding of Big data technologies and concepts such as the Hadoop ecosystem, Snowflake, Data lakes, Data ingestion and provisioning technologies, Data virtualization.
- Good understanding of programming/scripting and processing frameworks (Python, SCALA, Spark).
- Has been involved in at least one large Big Data platform implementation.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, in both word and writing
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.