Manager Artificial IntelligenceApply now
Manager Artificial Intelligence
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Participate in the Artificial Intelligence community by building relationships and serving as a technology expert when working with clients, client teams or Accenture colleagues in this capability.
- Participate and serve in the professional community (e.g., conferences and/or workshops) and build university relationships.
- Be a thought leader by sharing your vision and actively engaging our capability;
- Be the expert in the field of Artificial Intelligence within Accenture Technology:
- Design and build technologies that ensure proper AI functionality for our client’s products and services.
- Keep up with technical, application and market developments in the relevant technological and industrial areas, showing interest in the business aspects
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Information Sciences, Business Informatics, Engineering or a related Scientific field
- Deep knowledge of and experience with AI, Machine learning, NLP, Computer Vision, IoT
- 2+ years of application development experience related to Artificial Intelligence
- 2 years of experience creating prototypes that apply and test new ideas related to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 4+ years of experience using 1 or more programming languages, such as C#, Python, Java, Scala, .NET etc.
- At least 2 years of experience working with SparkCognition, Expert System, Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Numenta, Deepmind, CognitiveScale, CustomerMatrix, IPSoft, Pega, Salesforce Einstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, or Amazon Web Services/Sagemaker and common open source scripting languages
- Fluent in Dutch and English, in both word and writing
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.