Managed Security Services Delivery LeadApply now
Managed Security Services Delivery Lead
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Your job is to lead and manage on-shore and off-shore teams in various disciplines of managed security services, such as a Managed Security Operations Center (SOC) , Managed Application Security or Managed DevSecOps. You are the primary contact for our clients and report directly to the client counterpart for all aspects of our service delivery. Your responsibility is the client satisfaction with the services provided by managing the delivery and leading the teams to bring the best of Accenture.
You will be supported by subject matter experts in the different security domains, a PMO which helps with dashboards and financial reporting so you can focus on creating a strong relation with your clients and your teams, and continuously improve our services and exceed client expectations.
Your team is the Accenture Security team in the Netherlands but you will work closely with teams in our delivery centers around the globe providing these services to your client.
At Accenture Managed Security Services (https://www.accenture.com/nl-en/services/security/managed-security) you’ll collaborate with the brightest minds in cybersecurity. Together we’ll build cyber resilience for the world’s leading organizations. We are a team of 3500 professionals globally service more than 800 clients in all areas of managed security. We are continuously expanding capabilities and integrate new technologies to lead the market. We provide extensive opportunities for you to learn and grow as a cybersecurity expert and managed security leader.
- BsC/Msc level of education
- Experience in managed services and outsourcing in the IT or security domain. Experience with (managed) security is an advantage, but strong skills in IT infrastructure and affinity with security is sufficient.
- A good understanding of managed services and outsourcing (especially offshore and nearshore). Experience in the domain of security is preferable, but not necessary.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
- Strong communicator, good track record in client-facing roles, accurate and agile, experienced as project manager, with team and people management experience.
- Most of the work will be performed in the Netherlands in Accenture or client offices but travel to delivery centers may occur occasionally.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.