Managed Digital Identity Solution ArchitectApply now
Managed Digital Identity Solution Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Security Solution Architect professionals analyze and translate client requirements and objectives and own the end to end solution development process to produce winning proposals and value proposition, at the right cost to client. Scope may also include the transformation of security capabilities. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Responsible for identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on deal pursuits, with minimal oversight.
- Collaborates across the ecosystem to engage with the appropriate SMEs for solution inputs/ outputs as needed (consulting/ transformation, delivery/ operations, pricing performance and proposal response etc.)
- Manages medium to large/ complex deal shaping activities at a client or within Accenture, including client workshops/ co-innovation, solution validation and due diligence/ contracting deliverables
- Stakeholder management and interaction with senior leadership at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Accountable for executing strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to the team
- Candidate should possess overall 10-12 Years of IT experience with a minimum of 5-6 years in Identity and Access Management domain
- Experience in delivery or solution architecture of Identity & Access Management tool stack (Primary skill)
- Advanced skills and expertise on the most common platforms in the IAM space (like SailPoint / ForgeRock / Okta / Directory Services or any other IAM tools like Ping IAM, Oracle IAM) and PAM (like CyberArk, Thycotic, One Identity, Centrify).
- Experience on responding to RFP’s, development of proposals, cost modelling and pricing
- Should possess the ability to clarify requirements, confirm scope, architect a solution with the right solution considerations
- Should have a deep understanding of the delivery aspects of IAM support related engagements
- Client interfacing and strong communication skills, including participation to client facing presentations, detailed technical discussions about the solution and service operations.
- Interface with Client stakeholders to showcase value differentiations for solutions
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required to fulfil the role, the employee must consider their application as an Employee Driven Transfer and they will therefore be personally responsible for any immigration costs relating to their dependents (for the full policy please read the UKI supplement of Policy 0044).
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.