Machine Learning ManagerApply now
Machine Learning Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Are you excited about data? Will you take on the challenge to help our clients become data-driven? Do you want to change the way organizations manage their data and do business? Are you interested in how data flows through an organization and how it is governed to generate knowledge and value? If your answer is “yes” to all these questions, we would love to meet with you!
As a Machine Learning Engineering Manager, you will be in our Applied Intelligence team, which is part of the Strategy & Consulting practice. You will work directly with our clients in the Netherlands and sometimes also abroad to advise them on their data challenges. Your work can vary from advice on the big data platform and architecture they (need to) work on, to building scalable AI solutions by making use of state-of-the art technologies. As part of your day to day activities, you will be working with the largest big data vendors in the world and the top clients in the Netherlands and abroad.
In your day-to-day work you will:
- Lead a team of data scientist/machine learning engineers in delivering value to our clients while developing our business skills and people
- Define solution architectures designs
- Apply state of the art machine learning techniques to create insights then turn these into actions
- Develop code that is production-ready and productionize your models in the cloud
- Setting up and applying MLOps frameworks
- Partnering with our clients to find the best data solutions
- Building long-term relationships with key stakeholders
As a consultant within Accenture S&C, you will have the chance of leveraging the power of a large network of professionals, sharing industry and functional knowledge to bring more value to our clients. Every day, S&C consultants support businesses in their transformation journeys using deep industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business and technology, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights, and data.
Our advice based on best practice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we are investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impact.
- 5+ years of professional experience in creating and maintaining data pipeline architectures, identify data related process improvements and build tools that enable data science activities.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or Econometrics, Business Analytics, or Information Management) with a specific emphasis on data.
- Experience in leading teams and using agile methodologies.
- You know your way around relevant programming languages (SQL, Python, R, etc.), Machine Learning techniques (Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.), Cloud computing (AWS, Azure or GCP) and ML frameworks (PyTorch, Tenserflow, etc.).
- Familiar with Git, command line, SQL & NoSQL, Spark, Docker and API frameworks
- Proven record of strong leadership, management and communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch (B2) and proficient in English (C1)
- You have proven affinity with data
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You can translate business requirements into data solutions
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you are great at.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our inspiring work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget, including an NS business card)
- A considerable learning budget to develop yourself and grow in your role through Accenture’s extensive learning platform and other external vendors
- The possibility to join different internal taskforces around recruiting, learning, engagement, and marketing to nurture your entrepreneurial mindset
- A vibrant team that will guide and help you release your full potential
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Friday drinks on the highest rooftop terrace of Amsterdam Zuidas ()
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.