M&A Technology Strategy ConsultantApply now
M&A Technology Strategy Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Our Global Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice combines business and technology expertise, providing services along the entire M&A transaction lifecycle. As our team member, you will have an opportunity to serve clients across industries and geographies.
- People You will work directly with the client in an experienced team of young and international colleagues. You will help senior client executives find solutions to complex technology related M&A problems, whilst continuously developing your analytical and managerial skills, as well as your knowledge of enterprise technology.
- Technology You will leverage a plethora of in-house M&A tools to bring value to our clients through a variety of projects across the deal lifecycle, ranging from target screening to post-merger integrations.
- Data Our research-based advisory helps us deliver impactful insights and solutions, providing clients with a competitive advantage.
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
You will take part in projects in pre-deal and post-deal phases, working with our teams on:
- M&A strategy to define target inorganic growth areas, and portfolio optimization scenarios
- Target screeningto identify potential acquisition and alliance targets
- Due diligenceprojects, ranging from strategic, operational, and ESG to IT and technology due diligence
- Merger integrationto help our clients plan and successfully execute integration phases across all functions (IT, operations, finance, HR, supply chain, etc.), including TSA exit
- Carve-outs and divestureswhere you will take part in the planning, follow-up and execution of separation activities
- Joint-ventures and alliances, helping our clients choose and implement desired partnership models
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Join our global network of people using the latest assets, platforms and partnerships to help bring ideas to life.
Strategy & Consulting is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Operations, Technology, Song and Industry X.
Here's what you'll need
- Advanced graduate degree in business, engineering, economics, computer science (e.g., MSc, PhD, MBA)
- 3+ years of IT M&A / IT consulting experience, alternatively 5+ years of experience in corporate IT function
- Ability to combine M&A expertise with technology-related topics, including Enterprise software, IT infrastructure, Software development practices, Cybersecurity
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of Dutch language is an advantage
- Willing to travel in Europe
Bonus points if you are
- Fluency in Dutch
- Fluency in another European language
What's in it for you
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
Lead and transform our clients with technology
Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location.
Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card).
Paid leave: Parental leave, partner leave for all non-birthing parents.
Pension scheme, discount on Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme.
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.